October 22, 2008

The Pursuit of Happyness Movie Poster

Every time I heard the name Will Smith it never fail to catch my attention btw he's my second favorite actor next to Johnny Depp :). The Pursuit of Happyness is based on true a story of a one man who believe that whatever you dream and you are determine to reach your it, there's nothing impossible.

The chemistry between Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith is magnificent and this movie is perfect for family movie gathering and I'm sure it will really touch your heart and also this is the reason for Will Smith second Oscar nomination for Best Actor in leading role(his first Oscar nomination is for the movie Ali) too bad Will Smith didnt bag the award that year cause Mr. Forest Whitaker truly deserved the oscar that year.

The Pursuit of Happiness Movie Poster

I really like the smile of Jaden Smith in this poster it really look natural plus the light effect in Jaden and Will Smith hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I came across your blog from theladyprogrammer.com and its my first time here.

Anyway, I love watching movies and this movie is included in my Best Movie list. The story is really moving, aside from the fact that it was a Will Smith movie.