September 08, 2008

Leaves of Grass

Another movie from one of my favorite Actor Edward Norton(Bruce Banner of The Incredible Hulk)

Leaves of Grass Movie Poster

Edward Norton will star in dual roles in the comedic thriller Leaves of Grass, which is being directed by Tim Blake Nelson (The Grey Zone, O). The story focuses on identical twins (both played by Norton), one an Ivy League classics professor and the other a pot-smoking career criminal. Nelson wrote the script himself with Norton specifically in mind. ''The challenge of playing twins for an actor is very special, and I was very flattered that Tim sent Leaves of Grass to me,'' Norton told Variety. ''I liked it so much, and felt so strongly that it was a film Tim understood to his core, that I took it to my partners and suggested we produce it. This is exactly the kind of personal filmmaking that we set out to support.'' Nelson will also act in the film. He and Norton previously appeared together in The Incredible Hulk. Norton will start shooting Leaves once he wraps State of Play. The actor will next be seen in New Line's Gavin O'Connor-directed cop drama Pride and Glory, which opens in March. variety

No comments: